Welcome to The Flower Pots, Cheriton
Southern Hampshire Camra’s Pub of the Year 2015, brewer of Camra Hampshire Beer of the Year 2013, 2014, 2015.
We are proud to report that Goodens Gold has been judged Camra's London and South East England Champion Golden Ale for 2016/17. As a result it will go forward to the judging for Champion Beer of Britain 2017.
The award-winning Flower Pots Inn and Flower Pots Brewery lies in the village of Cheriton in the county of Hampshire, three miles south of Alresford, and seven miles to the east of Winchester. It is just off the A272, and both very close to the source of the River Itchen, and to the National Trust house, garden and woodland of Hinton Ampner. Also, the Watercress Line station of Alresford is just a few miles along the B3046.
The Flower Pots Brewery is just across the car park, from where it supplies its full range of beers to The Flower Pots Inn, as well as to the other pubs in the group, that is to The Albion in Winchester and The Wheatsheaf Inn in Shedfield, and of course to many other pubs and clubs in Hampshire and just beyond.
Address: Brandy Mount, Cheriton, Hampshire, UK. SO24 0QQ.
Sat Nav Reference: 51.051091, -1.172099
OS Reference: SU581283
The Flower Pots Inn lies on the Stagecoach bus (Number 67) route between Winchester and Petersfield. To download a timetable in PDF format, please click here.
- The tables in our bars may not be reserved
- All our food is freshly prepared. At very busy times, we will stop taking food orders if we cannot do the preparation in a reasonable time
- We accept cash, cheques, debit and credit cards. We do not accept American Express or Diners Club cards
- We welcome accompanied children over 13 years of age into our bars, and well-behaved dogs
- We have two rooms for Bed and Breakfast, and camping for organised clubs/groups, but only by special arrangement.